- Sri Sankaracarya, the famous saint, was taught by Him, Ageless yogi - Maha Muni Babaji.
- Lahiri Mahasaya, great Kriya Yoga master, referred to Him as Krishna.
- Sri Sitaram Omkarnathji has seen Him as Sri Krsna.
- Mahendra Baba stated Sri Krishna has appeared in the form of Sri Babaji.
- Mentioned in the Puranas and other scriptures, he is known as Guru Gorakhnath.
- The Nath Sampradaya, among many others, revere him as Shiva Goraksha.
Sri Babaji does not give much attention to such classifications, He appears just a mere human being to most people.
But in Truth, to Him whole world and entire mankind is within His heart:
"If you are happy, I am happy. If you have a problem, I have a problem...".
Haidakhan Baba is one of His manifestations; He was teaching publicly from 1970 to 1984, mostly Karma and Mantra yoga.
I bow down to my Gurudev: